Calibrate \ˈka-lə-ˌbrāt\ :
to adjust, to take external factors into account
This month-long course will introduce you to the principles of intuitive eating and give you a taste of what holistic nutrition is all about. Get ready to unlearn some long held ideas, play around with new concepts, and check in with your current patterns.
I am always so energized by the community created in these group classes. Through a supportive exchange of questions and ideas we can explore and create nourishing practices for ourselves and our families that are adjusted to the realities of our everyday.
We will cover:
- Seasonal eating essentials
- What it means to feed yourself/partner/children in a “healthy” way
- How to thoughtfully sift through nutrition information
- Nourishing our bodies in periods of overwhelm
- The power of joyful movement
Your Calibration package includes:
- Three 45 min group meetings, and one 45 min personal check-in online (all meeting to be held on Zoom until further notice)
- Practical tips and quick seasonal recipes to get you motivated and curious about your relationship to food and your body
- Self-care recommendations and exercise/movement suggestions
- An invitation to a Facebook group to share thoughts, photos, and ideas with other Calibrators
For more information please get in touch below!